Just as most of the DeepWeb service providers those that advertise selling servers to be used on the DeepWeb invoke the freedom of speech when doing so.
The pricing for the servers (which appear to be VPS) is fairly cheap and this doubts the privacy level these folks can offer.
The funny thing about their offer is that their “terms” specifically mentions that their servers cannot be used for any of the following, while the DeepWeb and TOR network are mostly used for this purpose:
– Spam, all forms of Email Abuse and Bulk Email related products
– Background running programs (bots/daemons/monitors)
– Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorization.
– IP range scanning/port scanning/vulnerability scanning
– Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization.
– The placement of extremist material or material not deemed in good taste is not permitted – customer is held fully responsible for any misuse of account regardless of whoever published the content.
– Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) – No resources and servers may be used to perform any form of DoS attacks.
I did some reverse lookups for these folks and traced them back to Rackspace Hosting so it’s kinda funny to see them advertise a service that’s obviously going to be used illegally in most cases while providing this service under the US jurisdiction.