I was in desperate need of a bookmark manager. I tried Shaarli, but it sucks for two reasons. The first one is the use of Sqlite3 database and the second is very thin error reporting and debugging options. Since I didn’t have the time and the nerves to fix someone’s obsolete code I went ahead
After my first case study here’s the second one which was set as a draft for a while. I’ve been lurking around internet marketing forums for years and I even signed up with marketing networks with the intention to become one of them one day, but I was too busy with other matters of upmost importance
represents a WordPress theme design company which has for sale 659+ WordPress themes at a yearly membership of $199. That means less than $0.30/theme per year. They have been releasing themes each week ever since 2012 so there’s plenty of ideas to choose from and a great deal for any active web designer or webmaster.
Just as I mentioned in the first part of this case study I’ve been documenting the whole process of setting up a nearly bulletproof illegal streaming site and I’m going to provide you with my findings below (for educational purposes only, just as before). So let’s start with the beginning and list out the resources one
On one of the forum’s I’m subscribed too some guy posted an ad where he tried to sell an illegal streaming site for $25. I checked out the site, located the WordPress theme used and noticed that the theme license was worth more than the site itself. Given that the guy claimed that the theme