Saw this on netsec earlier today and checked it out. Apparently Humble Bundle is running a promotion of Wiley’s Cyber Security eBooks:
The offer is split into three different bundles, however for any sum above $15 you can get all bundles together.
The books available for purchase are as follows:
- Applied Cryptography: Protocols, Algorithms and Source Code in C, 20th Anniversary Edition
- CEH v9: Certified Ethical Hacker Version 9 Study Guide
- Cryptography Engineering: Design Principles and Practical Applications
- Malware Analyst’s Cookbook and DVD: Tools and Techniques for Fighting Malicious Code
- Practical Reverse Engineering: x86, x64, ARM, Windows Kernel, Reversing Tools, and Obfuscation
- Secrets and Lies: Digital Security in a Networked World, 15th Anniversary Edition
- Security Engineering: A Guide to Building Dependable Distributed Systems, 2nd Edition
- Social Engineering: The Art of Human Hacking
- The Art of Deception: Controlling the Human Element of Security
- The Art of Memory Forensics: Detecting Malware and Threats in Windows, Linux, and Mac Memory
- The Shellcoder’s Handbook: Discovering and Exploiting Security Holes, 2nd Edition
- The Web Application Hacker’s Handbook: Finding and Exploiting Security Flaws, 2nd Edition
- Threat Modeling: Designing for Security
- Unauthorised Access: Physical Penetration Testing For IT Security Teams
All books are DRM free and come in PDF or ePUB format. Some include Mobi format too.
But probably the best part of the story is that you can choose where most of the money goes. I’ve sent $10+ to charity and the rest split between Wiley and Humble Bundle.